Monday, May 13, 2013

B.Y.O.C.B: Be Your Own Cock Block and Other Talents That I Have!


How To Be Your Own Cock Block on Facebook (or other Social Media): 

 ***Simply re-post this blog as your own notice.***

                         You're welcome! :)             

General Notice for Cleanup: Anyone approaching me for romantic, sexual, political, moral, immoral, poor-me, nobody understands me, if they just did it my way, "Do you ever paint nekked?" "I have a camera/pencil/one eye/bifocals/a seeing eye dog/cat/gerbil, so will you pose nekked?", or religious (it's all the same thing to me) reasons will be virtually gutted and fed their own entrails especially if they are militant vegetarians/potheads/Baptists/hula-hoop-competitors/those with "open or complicated" marriages/relationships who are baffled that I'm not "givin' it up,"  or anyone who read an article online and therefore thinks it must be true, anyone trying to "cure" autism, athlete's foot, cancer, bad breath, wars, or jock itch with cannabis, green beans or carrots, or anyone promoting any cause having to do with anyone named Trump or McCarthy (Same comb-over/different shoes) with "special insights" that are exactly what the next one says. Lack of originality will get you virtually slapped, not by me personally, but by any number of unfortunately homely cousins who don't wash their hands, pick their noses, and who will think, "You sure have a purdy mouth, boy!"

"Whuh?! Why is she here then?"
 I am glad you asked!
It's crazy, I know, but I'm here for work and family purposes. Imagine my gall!
You see, I regularly promote a forum that I moderate at painting.about.com and I promote youtube videos that I make money off of. Insanely hoity! I know. 
  I'm also here to have regular contact with my children, and several friends. Mostly, I post silly, funny, uplifting, thoughtful posts, and I try to include inspirational items as I find them.
 To the dismay, angst or shock of some, none of that means I'm trying to get laid. I know! Who would have "thunk it?" Nonetheless, that is the ugly truth of it.

  Thanks for reading! Later days and better lays for you and others who may be suffering, because of people like me who are simply being unreasonable/hard to get/not a chance in hell giving/taken to vows of celebacy/getting "it" in other places/ya can't touch this/ Yes! But not with you!/Not interested/Had it removed/or any number of reasons we're not here for anything but work or family/friendships.
  Hugs and kisses! <3 xoxoxo
me
P.S. If all else fails or if they bore, simply click the Block Button!

No comments:

Post a Comment