Friday, March 15, 2013

"Git 'Er Done" According to the Zodiac

This is done in humor and with great affection for all signs. 

Aries: Let's go, let's go, let's go! We have stuff to do!

Taurus: Let's talk about it. Fine! I'll do it myself.

Gemini: I really think we should do it this way, and I really think we should do it that way too.

Cancer: I will let you know when it's time to do it, but first, have a casserole.

Leo: I am not doing a thing, until you take this balloon.

Virgo: I have to get this done now. Time is running out!

Libra: Let's be rational, and get this done together.

Scorpio: What's your real reason for wanting to get this done?

Sagittarius: I can get this done and dance while doing it.

Capricorn: With a steady, deliberate approach, I will get this done.

Aquarius: I'm going to have to get this done myself, for the sake of humanity, aren't I?

Pisces: What does, "Git 'er done" mean existentially?

Winks! (and don't forget your balloon!)
tina jones

No comments:

Post a Comment