Monday, July 23, 2012

Low Carb Grilled Cheese and Two Surprises!!!


I'm weak! He gives me puppy dog eyes. I give him Low Carb Love! hehe. A Grilled Cheese Sandwich at 2.4 Carbs, and you know what goes with that! 1Carb tomato soup?! PLUS! Did someone say Cheeseburger Bun? I thought someone mentioned a good bun...maybe it was just me. Grins!
  No limits allowed here! When you see how easy it is to have the sandwiches we used to love, you're home free! Think Cheese Steak, Ham and Cheese is great this way too, Turkey and Sauteed Mushrooms? From Sloppy Joe's to Chicken Cordon Bleu, from me to you, do be true, and do that thing you do, Low Carb! hehehe!
  Have fun with these!
  As always, to see full screen, and be sure and subscribe to my Youtube Channel.
tina jones


Here's my Update Video for July 23, 2012 too!

No comments:

Post a Comment